This book is truly interesting for us, who are serving or working for our Armed Forces! The Ordensburg was built during the Third Reich as an elite school for boys. After WWII the US Army took it over from the French and used it as a Constabulary School beginning in 1945. At the same time soldiers arriving by boat in Bremerhaven were sent to the Ordensburg for two week training/ familiarization courses.
View/Pick up Location: Stuttgart West/12 min. from Patch/Panzer